I've updated and posted the first five ArdCore sketches now. These include:
- Template: A basic programming template to use for your own work.
- Quantizer: A simple chromatic quantizer with output de-jitter.
- DrunkenWalk: An 8-bit drunken walk calculator (with built-in clock and jump selection).
- DrunkenNote: Same as DrunkenWalk, but quantized to the note.
- ClockDivider: A dual-divider, using the clock input for triggers, and both digital outputs for seperate divisions.
I'm testing out the near-final board right now. I hope to have boards available in about 3 weeks, and we might have front panels done around then as well.